Here at Albania My Way Tour Operator, we strongly encourage our Staff to be aware of sustainable tourism and encourage our clients to act accordingly when visiting Albania and Western Balkans, as well as other destinations worldwide.
We stand for:
– Clean environment. We and our guest should be aware not to leave solid waste or other pollution when traveling around the beautiful nature of our country. Albania My Way participates actively on campaigns for cleaning our beaches and nature.
– Protect the wild life. In many places in Western Balkans you are going to visit nature reservations and protected parks. We should try to help preserve those conditions and can do many little acts in their support like not buying products from endangered species, not leaving solid waste and other wastes, buy local products which help locals to survive on those areas, etc.
– Non Discrimination in religion, gender, race, etc. Albania is known as a country where different religion live in full respect of each other’s beliefs. We respect the different religion objects in Albania and instruct our travelers to be respectful and careful. We ask them in advance to be dressed according to the rules of the place we are going to visit and respect all other aspects. On the same way we do not discriminate people based on their race or gender and ask our travelers to be respectful as well.
– Respect Local Culture. Tourism activities should be conducted in harmony with our tradition and attributes of the host region and countries, in respect of our laws, practices and customs. Our travelers should be open minded and acquaint themselves with the characteristics of our Western Balkans countries, like religion, cultural attitudes, environment, etc.
– Tolerance and diversity. The beauty of traveling the world is diversity and learning new things. We encourage our travelers to open their mind and enjoy our country as well as advice them to be patient and tolerant towards our customs, habits and cultural differences. This will make their experience much more enjoyable.
The Code of Ethics approved by the World Tourism Organization is our guidance and base on our daily activity. The Code’s 10 principles amply cover the economic, social, cultural and environmental components of travel and tourism: